I don't really know what life is all about, but I know it's worth it.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Finding faith.


Trying to find faith tonight has been the hardest it has in months.



"Stay strong now, because things will get better.
It might be stormy now, but it can't rain forever."


Psalms 62:7 God is my salvation and my glory:
the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.


 Exodus 15:2 The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.
 He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him.


Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.





No comments:

Post a Comment