I don't really know what life is all about, but I know it's worth it.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

I'm happy, so stfu.

I DO NOT GIVE A
FLYING FUCK

if you don't like my fucking boyfriend.
Chances are, I don't fucking like you.

"He changed you durrrdurrrrrr I'm a dumb skank"

Lol sorry you're jealous that I'm actually hanging out with someone who makes me happy. Maybe if you weren't a piece of shit friend, I would hang out with you. I've never ditched anyone for Isaac, ever. Sorry that we sometimes make plans the previous day before, and I'm not gonna ditch him, just like I don't ditch anyone else.
If you have an opinion about my relationship,
do yourself a favor,
and shove it up your ass.
Because I honestly could not care less what you have to say.
And I'll rip you a new ass hole if you wanna whine about it because
I guarentee
you haven't made an attempt to hangout with me in the last two months, other wise we would have hung out.

If you "miss me" so damn much, you could possibly trying talking to me,
 Instead of talking about me.




Lol @ pissy blogs & annoying fake friends.


I love my boyfriend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment