I don't really know what life is all about, but I know it's worth it.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fake Friends

"I would rather have no friends,
than fake friends."


I cannot express effectively how fucking sick I am of having fake friends.
I do the best I can to stick up for my friends, no matter what. It's absolutely irritating, watching someone I stick up for,have no backbone to stick up for themselves. It's like honestly, if someone fucked you over, why are you now bestfriends?
Everyone complains about people not being real, when really, they're fake themselves. I don't understand why people let others walk all over them, but then have the nerve to complain about it. So, I'm done sticking up for people who don't stick up for themselves, because it is honestly a waste of my time.
So here I am, on a Saturday night,
alone
watching television
eating cheez-it's.

But hey, at least I'm not out, with people who talk shit about me, don't appreciate me, and use me like most of my friends are.
So like I said, I'd rather have NO friends than FAKE friends.

Because I have a backbone and self respect.


No comments:

Post a Comment