I don't really know what life is all about, but I know it's worth it.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

My Motive

Many people have opinions about the way I'm reaching out to help others struggling with depression, self harm, etc.
A lot of people really appreciate hearing about how I'm changing my life by attempting a more positive attitude and doing my best to help others, while others see my ideals of how to connect with others whom are suffering and to share my journey through my suffering and healing as a
 plea for attention.
So basically, I'm writing this to say that I am not hurt by your viewpoint on publicising my journey through this rough patch in my life. If anything, you're making my will to keep up what I am doing stronger. Like I've read on many of your facebook statuses..

"If you have haters, you're doing something right."

So keep criticizing me, because I'm doing what I feel is God's will for me to do. So if you don't like or don't agree with my motives, that's fine. You can hate me,
but you cannot break me.

No comments:

Post a Comment